San Jose, CA Security Systems
All San Jose Area Residents Can now Afford a Wireless Home Security System.
We found one state-of-the-art company to be our clear #1 top local home security system based on price, equipment and customer reviews.
No more excuses. Get your family & home protected.
Our Top Choice for Home Alarm Monitoring in San Jose, CA is Protect Your Home - ADT
The Home security systems from Protect Your Home combine the top ADT equipment with the best service and price. They are our "Best Buy" for San Jose.
Protect Your Home has provided home security systems for over 20 years. They are one of the largest providers of ADT security equipment.
• Protect Your Home provides a complete home security system at an affordable cost.
• They offer 100% protection with 24-hour monitoring service.
• They have a lifetime alarm system replacement parts warranty.
• Your security monitoring rate is locked-in and guaranteed.
• They use state-of-the-art security equipment.
Get all your questions answered - - Call 844-293-2846
Crime in San Jose
San Jose is given a Crime Index rating of 32 (100 is safest), which means that we are safer than just 32% of the cities in the US.
The crime rate in San Jose is higher than the national average in America.
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in our area is 1 in 37.
Analysis also reveals that the local rate for property crime is 23 per one thousand population. This makes this area a place where there is an above average chance of becoming a victim of a property crime, when compared to all other communities in America of all population sizes.
With these high crime numbers, a good home security system is practically becoming a standard feature in most of the homes in our area.
Based on FBI crime data, our city is not one of the safest communities in America.
For anyone who thinks that an advanced security system with ADT wireless controls costs a lot, the good news is that you are able to get state-of-the-art equipment and services for your San Jose Metro Area home for less than a dollar a day.
The average yearly home insurance premium in the U.S. costs over $800. The good news is that many plans offer discounts up to 20% on home insurance for homes with home security systems installed with any of the ADT home alarm systems.
The Protect Your Home team would be happy to assist you in finding the best security system for your home.
Call them today at 844-293-2846 when you get a chance.
Whether you want protection for your home or even a small business, the ADT Home Security System from Protect Your Home will fulfill your security needs and most importantly, fit your budget.
Here are just a few of the reasons to trust your security with Protect Your Home:
• Best Prices on Home Security Systems - Compare & Save
• Best Security Systems in the Industry
• State-of-the-Art Security Equipment
• Protect Your Home with 24/7 Security Monitoring
• Guaranteed Locked in Security Monitoring Rates
• Super Flexible Packages for any Alarm System
• Lifetime Replacement Parts Warranty on all Alarm Systems
• Up to 20% Off Homeowners Insurance
• Peace of Mind When It Comes to Your Family & Home
The Protect Your Home Security Advantage
Deciding on the protection for your home and family is not an easy decision. Protect Your Home packages combine the best price with the best equipment and service.
Compare how their home security systems stack up against other leaders in the security industry below to help make the decision easier.
1) Large Backlit Buttons and LCD Display - Easy to see backlit buttons and controls with a large LCD screen to keep you updated with pertinent information and easy navigation of your home security controls.
2) Multiple Wireless Zones - With the ability to operate multiple wireless zones, the ADT system can support numerous wireless security devices such as door or window entry point sensors, motion detectors, keychain remote controls and more.
3) Configurable Door & Window Chimes - The ADT home security system can act as a door or window chime anytime a door or window is opened.
4) Home Automation Control - The ADT system gives you the option to control lights and appliances at the press of a button.
5) 24-Hour Battery Back-Up - In the event of a power failure your system will automatically convert from AC to DC. With the back-up battery, your system remains up and running in the event of a power outage and will automatically recharge once power is restored.
6) Remote System Control - The ADT system allows you the option to control your system remotely from any phone by dialing into your system. With this feature, you can check system status or arm and disarm the system.
7) One Button Arming - Arming your wireless home security system is as easy as pushing a single button. The ADT home security system comes with entry and exit delays at the doors you select, and you can also put these same doors and windows on instant alert.
8) Easy to Understand Commands - Commands provide simple instructions for operating the system plus it tells you the status of your system and the location of an alarm. The system even tells you anytime a door or window is opened.
9) ADT Security Equipment - All of their systems feature ADT Security Certified products. This means that you get the reliability and flexibility known throughout the security industry for ADT alarm systems.
10) Emergency Panic Button - The ADT system provides you access to emergency panic buttons on your control pad that allows you to summon help 24 hours a day from inside your home.
11) Loud Warning Siren - The warning siren is loud and will warn any intruder that they have been detected by the system and it alerts you of a problem in your home too.
Why Choose Protect Your Home?
If you are in the market for a security system odds are you've been shopping around and comparing different companies in the alarm business.
Choosing a home security company is an important decision but one that doesn't have to be hard. Before you buy, here are a few reasons you should choose Protect Your Home for your security needs.
1) 24-Hour Monitoring
2) ADT Money-Back Guarantee
3) ADT Homeowner Savings
4) Homeowners Insurance Certificate (to get a break on your homeowner's insurance)
Get Started Now - Call: 844-293-2846
You Will Not Be Disappointed.